Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fitness and Stress Loss (Part 1)

Since my shoulder surgery and physical therapy I've begun to go to the gym in the mornings. No one should see the side of 6am I've been seeing, but if it reduces my weight, increases blood flow, reduces stress and overall makes work more bearable; I'll do it.

I've been out for a couple weeks due to the Cornell/Indiana visit and the cold I've been percolating. Monday I start back again and I thought it time to begin to document my progress. Documentation can be reinforcing and enlightening as I try to reach my goals. So today I take my weight, and throughout the weeks, each day I'll blog about my attempts at increasing my activity while fixing my diet (not dieting, two seperate concepts). Every so often I'll check the scale and see if there has been progress.

Today's starting weight: *cough*272*cough*

No comments: